Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pass the Pearl


Along my journey, I have made lasting relationships with so many wonderful women. These women have , in some way, inspired and helped me by giving words of truth that have helped shape and mature me. Their words have been building blocks that I've taken to extend to women whose path I cross. This is the power of connections! This power that comes from unity in spirit and the awareness that we share a common destiny, are the Pearls. Pearls are the things that we hold near and dear to our heart....The Pearls of hope, of love, peace, healing and family just to name a few. Beauty Marks ask you to lock hands with us and Pass the Pearl to someone in your life who needs a hug, a smile, a listening ear, or a word of encouragement. Look for future blog posting of Pass the Pearl inspirations please comment tell us how you have pass or receive hopeful pearls from someone. These pearls will begin to sparks the change you want to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment