Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Note to Self


Today started out very slow...I thought to myself what and where is my life going.
I don't know if you have ever been there but I've been through so much in my life sometimes I wonder God where are you? It seems not so long ago when I pack up every thing I owned, rented a Uhaul, and went up interstate 35 in Dallas, TX to Atlanta Georgia. OMG! All those miles that make up a journey that had ultimately led me back to where I started. Along my journey I have had many life experience that I guess Oprah would say I had a "Ah Ha". It would be those events that have made my no sense life really meaningful. Between here and there I have met so many wonderful people that have touch my life and made it better...even the ones I didn't like. I have heard it is not about the destination but the journey and courage it take to stay on that little yellow brick road of discover. So I cant help but wonder...how does the puzzle and pieces of my life fit and connect to a bigger picture? I was reminded today by the Holy Spirit that my life is not in vain and the steps that I have made and took have always been purposeful. That bless my soul and gave me an assurance that He that started a great work in me will complete and finish it until... that means that He is constantly working on my behalf. Thank you Jesus for the inconsistencies that are in my life because if they were not there I wouldn't know what you would be doing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment