Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BEAUTY SECRETS: Kissable Lips for Valentines Day!!!


So...I wanted to let people know about great finds that I stumble on so that we all can be beautiful together. Now there are a couple of things I know to be true about makeup. Makeup is an enhancement. It is very imporant that we take care of our skin by investing in good skin care products as well as being aware that what you eat will have your skin looking good or bad. Ladies drink a lot of water! With Valentines Day right around the corner...I wanted to talk about lips! One of my favorite inexpensive product that I use is Mary Kay Satin lips! It is a Lip Savior! The Lip Mask exfoliates dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and the balm add moisture to those luscious lips!!! Once those lips are smooth your ready for color. Staying with the whole kiss theme I recommend a lip gloss line called Kissable Couture by Kiesha Whitaker wife of Forest Whitaker and celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson. This lips gloss is known for high shine and great colors that intensivies with each application. It has a buildable pigment. www.kissablecouture.com Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment