Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Her Story was Inspiration


In my search of looking for people who's story move and inspire me to keep my hope alive, I discovered the beautiful life of celebrity makeup artist Roxanna Floyd. She died at the tender age of 49 January 28, 2010 at her home in Clinton Hills. Roxanna painted the faces of Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige, Whittney Houston, Lauren Hill, and Angelea Bassette. She also gave her talents and gifts to movies such as Waiting to Exhale, Brown Sugar, Cinderella, and America Next Top Model. She loved her craft and knew her stuff. She helped companies like Revlon, Fashion Fair, and Mary Kay Cosmetics on produts and development. Her hands touched lives and faces. Even though she is gone to soon, her presence is real and exsist because her story has left an impression on my life and I never knew her. That is just how awesome God is when he says I will make your name great. Long after your gone your story will have a voice because someone that you may have never known will tell and share your story. She inspires me to believe that all things are possible and that you can really grab a hold of the thing that God created you to do. This in a nut shell is the fuel that keeps the internal flame of life burning in all of our lives and connects us all together. She will be miss but not forgotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment